|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
- The Operations Manager is responsible for directing, managing and leading cross functional Solution Assembly technical teams to ensure speed, dependability and efficiency in Solutions Assembly operations at Biswal Limited. The main function of the Operations Manager is to ensure overall solutions assembly business performance including KPI performance (safety, productivity, delivery, quality and cost).
- Ensure Biswal Limited values are present in Solutions Assembly employee/labour relations, community involvement, diversity, health, safety, and environmental practices, Including fostering the right environment in the areas of safety, ethical behaviour and financial compliance standards.
- Direct and manage technical team supporting the machining, fabricating, assembling, and processing operations required in building and rebuilding gensets operations at Biswal Limited. Works to enable each technical functional unit within Solutions Assembly to drive performance
- Identify strategic priorities and develops the capital budget and Solutions Assembly expense budgets, Assist in identification and management of energy efficiency projects at the site.
- Ensure timely build and rebuild of engines and components at the lowest possible cost and within the required quality and safety, administering the resources, personnel, and infrastructure under his/her authority.
- Manage all aspects of Solutions Assembly operations, championing efficiency, common processes and procedures, reducing variation in building and rebuilding of gensets that are value for the money and also meet our client’s requirements for quality and reliability.
- Assign and prioritize resources for the completion of the repairs, builds and rebuilds of gensets (personnel, materials, and infrastructure) in compliance with the budget targets.
- Continuously monitor the Solutions Assembly operating results including the number of work orders under way, and the number of ongoing work orders pending and invoicing.
- Plan, develop, track, measure and document Solutions Assembly technical team’s performance management initiatives.
- Support overall supply chain initiatives and look to optimize the overall manufacturing network to drive performance.
- Schedule equipment maintenance and inspection on regular basis, ensures that team follows company policies and safety standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Relevant postgraduate and or Lean Manufacturing Certification would be an added advantage
- Must possess 3-5 years’ work experience in Power Generation Manufacturing as a Production/Manufacturing Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Proficient in MS office
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Leaderships skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.