|Job Field||Safety and Environment / HSE|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
|Location||Delta State Rivers State|
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Delta
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the teaching of Occupational Health and safety at work according to the NEBOSH IGC syllabus and prepare the trainee for exams.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- NEBOSH Diploma preferred, NEBOSH IGC certification acceptable,
- Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in a relevant field.
- Experienced in the delivery of NEBOSH qualifications including General/International General Certificates as well as NEBOSH Diploma.
- Experienced NEBOSH assessor
- Corporate member of IOSH or at least GradIOSH preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience of in a management/supervisory role within the oil and gas, construction, safety, industrial hygiene, risk management, or a related work area.
- Ensure the certification of delegates by NEBOSH
- Practical experience as safety personnel in any organization
- Knowledge in PowerPoint presentation and word
- Relevant certifications with other good safety certification bodies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in delivering and assessing NEBOSH qualifications
- Passionate about teaching and facilitating.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] , [email protected] with the Job Title e.g. “Civil Engineering Design Instructor” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.