Household duties will work alongside the mother and will perform duties such as:
- Preparing and overseeing healthy meals and eating habits
- Assistance with educational needs of the children
- Laundry and wardrobe maintenance, organizing closets
- Maintaining the cleanliness of children’s rooms and toys
- Light tidying up / cleaning duties
- Engage in family shopping, or loading and unloading the family washing
- BSc. Degree in Psychology, Child Development, Education or relevant field of study
- Previous experience as a School Matron or similar working experience.
- Must be between 40 and 55 years
She will need:
- The ability to make close and trusting relationships with parents and children.
- A good imagination to plan activities that are fun and help development.
- The ability to cope with unexpected situations.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Lots of energy and stamina.
- Clean criminal background
- To be trustworthy
- Be able to form connection with children
- To have the capacity to make a positive change in the lives of the children
- Good understanding of child development
- To be safety conscious
- Very proactive
- Good and flexible working conditions.
- The job requires the candidate to be live in with the family. However, off days are available.
Remuneration & Opportunities
Attractive Salary, Feeding & Conducive Accommodation
Method of Application
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our client in the Hospitality Industry, a 5-star hotel and a Destination Management Company with presence in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, to fill the position above:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and most recent passport to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text.