- We are looking for an experienced Mobile Application Developer who is experienced with Android and React and can produce fully functional mobile applications, Design interfaces to improve user experience and improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
The Mobile App Developer will:
- Support the entire application lifecycle-Design, develop, code, test, and release apps in alignment with our business goals.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Utilize Agile methodologies, and pivot from one project to another with ease.
- A degree in computer science, information science, mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Knowledge of SwiftUI is a plus
Experience & Skills:
- 1 year of building apps that have successfully launched.
- Experience developing mobile applications on Android using Kotlin, React.
- Experience developing mobile applications on iOS using Swift or Objective C is an added advantage
- Solid experience with third-party libraries and in native development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile development process.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Familiarity with OOP design principlesâ€“ you should know how to create software thatâ€™s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of architectural patternsâ€”MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
Method of Application
Note: A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone on e4eapplication.paperform.co to apply