|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
- Candidates will be responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of the company’s products and services, he/she is expected to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating and coordinating promotions
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- 5 years’ experience of marketing in the construction industry will be an added advantage, however, we are open to experience in other industries if personal attributes are aligned with our company values.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Good knowledge of relevant software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the ‘Job Title’ as subject of the mail.