Bi Communications Nigeria LTD is a reputable Communications Company with offices in Lagos and Abuja; our interest centres around TV Productions and Security in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of a marketing manager, who will develop marketing strategies and tactics for the company and manage its day to day marketing activities.
- The Marketing Manager must be able to manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for the company in line with company objectives.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players and agencies
- Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote the company’s services and sales activities.
- Manage the company’s marketing budget.
- Ensuring staff efficiency and conformity with the official code of conduct
Candidates must have at least a Bachelor Degree or HND in Marketing or related subjects
- The ideal candidate must have 7 to 10 years of working experience in a media organization, particularly electronic media.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite Applications and PowerPoint.
- Strong intellectual, analytical, and project management skills
- Have a confident, flexible, and dynamic personality to network and pull in clients.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.