|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
- Drive brand awareness and increase sales
- Introduce customers to products.
- Contact potential buyers, present products, answer questions and discuss pricing.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Develop a sales plan.
- Identifying the geographic location of sales campaign and targeting prospective customers.
- Negotiating all deals with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Strategizing on how to improve sales and engage in promotions.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Marketing Executive” as subject of the email.