|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
The Manager, IoT Sales is responsible for leading a sales team selling the IoT portfolio within a specified Region. The role is responsible for the regional development and execution of sales strategies and ownership of all sales responsibilities in Tranter IT focusing on Sigfox’s technology and platform and other partner OEM platforms for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) by prospecting and selling efforts.
Responsible for delivering sales growth through a defined sales process, leveraging the full capabilities of Tranter IT’s business units, geographic sales organization, and channel partners as appropriate. The incumbent will expand existing and future relationships by providing business solutions through customer-centric selling techniques and the consultative sales process.
- Lead a sales team to consistently achieve or exceed IoT orders and revenue targets within the region. Monitor & report orders, revenue, and forecast pipeline monthly via CRM tool to ensure performance goals are met.
- Build and motivate an overachieving sales organization through effective resource deployment, recruitment, performance management and development of high performing talent.
- Develop strategies for high impact sales and marketing plans, for both long- and short-term goals.
- Identify key competitive accounts and establish and implement account plans.
- Collaborate with and amplify sales through the broader Global Sales and Marketing and channel teams. Sell and close major accounts/deals while leveraging the broader IT sales teams.
- Software industry experience
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in engineering, supply chain, computer science, manufacturing information technology or related discipline preferred; equivalent experience considered
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years’ management experience
- Excellent experience preparing proposals.
- Prior pre-sales, direct sales or consulting experience Familiarity with supply chain concepts, logistics, manufacturing flow and interaction with IT and Manufacturing systems.
- Highly technical aptitude; security knowledge considered a strong asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to deal across multiple levels of an organization.
- Working knowledge of Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things technologies
- IOT / IIOT / Software / Annual Recurring Revenue-Subscription model type of experience
- Working with all levels of a manufacturing enterprise – CxO, operations leadership, technical leadership, plant leadership and OEM machine builders
- Demonstrated ability to sell at the senior management & executive levels, focusing on the business outcomes and demonstrating the tangible economic value of our products, information software & services
MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE, ZOHO CRM, ETC preferred.
Salary: 300k Gross
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.