|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Maintenance technician will be responsible for the maintenance of production machineries in the factory and lubrication of all production machineries, for the effectiveness and efficient machine to attain production target.
- Prepare a daily and weekly maintenance plan for all production machineries.
- Regularly draw up a checklist (daily) for preventive maintenance plan and spares need.
- Ensure proper lubrication of changing of oil at a regular interval or periodically.
- Schedule preventive maintenance and carry out as planned.
- Ensure zero downtime of all production machineries
- Responsible for machineries and equipment installation.
- Responsible for troubleshooting all machineries problems and resolution.
- Good understanding and adherence to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) standard relating to pharmaceutical industries.
- HND, B-Tech, B.Eng in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-4 years experience working with production Machine in Pharmaceuticals/Cosmetics/Food Company Industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and
- Excellent understanding of circuit diagrams.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] indicating the role Title (i.e Maintenance Technician) as the subject of the mail.