|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
- The Maintenance Engineer Will be responsible for daily service maintenance and repair needs of the equipment (CAT GENERATOR). Be involved with control and monitoring devices and occasionally in the manufacture of items that will help in maintenance.
- Carry out fault finding and diagnosis to a range of diesel generator sets.
- Resolve electrical and mechanical engineering problems.
- Replacing electrical and mechanical components.
- Carry out basic engine servicing.
- Carry out site testing.
- Customer liaison, update and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to company health & safety standards.
Requirement and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Systems or equivalent field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in an Oil and Gas Industry
- Previous experience working on Diesel Generators.
- Completed an apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Diesel or Plant Fitting, or have a relevant qualification in one of those courses.
- Ideally strong knowledge of diesel generators such as (CAT GENERATOR), FG Wilson and JCB
- Good customer service and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.