Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November 1978. Their headquarter is currently located at 2 Old Dockyard Road, Wharf Road, Apapa, Lagos
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting candidates for a Machine Shop Supervisor.
JOB TITLE: Machine Shop Supervisor
- Oversee the team to ensure cost effective and efficient machining of parts in the workshop for the factory and farm equipment.
- Carry out repairs and servicing of machine tools in the workshop to ensure continuous operation including ordering consumable tool bits.
- Ensure that machining of parts are done to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers or grinders.
- Direct and oversee fabrication section, by prioritizing work load, timeous ordering of the required materials.
- Keep daily records and do reporting of all machining activities carried out in the workshop for management review.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have good people management skills.
- Be an inspirational leader.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good organizational and decision making skills.
- Be assertive and attentive to details.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR trade test Grade 1 certificate OR recognized 4 years apprenticeship certificate.
- Ten (10) years cognate experience