|Job Field||Human Resource / HR|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|
- Lead the development of all soft skills training, including career development activities in line with the HR strategy.
- Lead and oversee the culture of continuous learning & development of employees in line withbusiness goals.
- Perform training needs analysis in conjunction with line managers, identify skill gaps and create training interventions programs.
- Evaluate learning and development activities to ensure transfer of learning and impact on individual, team and organizational performance.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Design annual training calendar ensuring full completion within targeted timescales
- Lead the development and implementation of Learning & Development Strategies, Plans and Policies
- Coordinate implementation of L&D plans against agreed timelines, budget and reporting against agreed performance measures.
- Manage the implementation of L&D plans & strategies by maximizing internal resources and contracting with external partners when required.
- Review L&D policies & processes and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Design induction programs for new hires, conduct orientation sessions & arrange on the job training where necessary.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Monitoring and evaluating L&D activities, keeping up-to-date records of all training hours per employee.
- Monitoring and evaluation of both structured and informal methods used; making continuous improvements in the approach, process and methods as appropriate.
- Keep track of employee performance before & after training interventions.
- Keep record of training attendance, post training evaluation surveys and feedback from employees.
- Establish systems to produce regular reports on learning & development metrics.
Skills and requirements:
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or a related field.
- Professional Training Certification
- Proficiency in training delivery
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Human Resources or a similar job function
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Concept Group on www.conceptgroup-ng.com to apply