THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RTI INTERNATIONAL
RTI International is actually a broad and wild network research Institutes, their main aims to improve the human conditions by turning knowledge into practice. and they are actually located in 75 countries in the areas of health, survey and statistics .
What is E-Wash
E- wash is also known as the EFFECTIVE WATER, SANITATION, AND HYGIENE SERVICES (E-WASH), USAID/Nigeria awarded RTI International the Effective Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Services (E-WASH) program, and their aim is to work to ensure sustainable water services through better governance and accountability, and policy, institutional, and regulatory reform. This program will assist the Government of Nigeria to expand and improve urban water service delivery by strengthening the governance, financial and technical viability of select State Water Boards.
THE AIM OF E-WASH
E-Wash are currently in need for a land surveyor consultant to conduct site plan survey for construction of Fecal Sludge Treatment Plant in Asaba, Delta State. The consultant will be working with E-Wash Institutional and Policy Development Specialist and some other team members, And also the staff of Delta State Urban Water Corporation.
What you should know
- Area map showing site and access Roads
- Photos of the Site
- Assessment of the access road to the site by desludging vehicle
- Site plan drawn to scale and dimension-ed
- Topographical and boundary survey
Qualifications and Requirement
- At least a college degree in Land Survey or any relevant field;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working on land survey and mapping;
- A demonstrable understanding of the landscape of the Niger Delta region is added advantage;
- A good understanding of strategies, technologies for land survey, mapping and site plan;
- Strong analytical and communication skills, methodological rigor and problem-solving ability;
- Highly motivated and experienced in providing high-level and results-oriented technical support to clients under a complex political environment
- Knowledge and experience of donors such as USAID, DFiD, EU, World Bank and AfDB funded projects, policies, instruments and facilities is a plus.
- Computer literacy (minimum MS Word, Excel, MIS, AutoCAD and GIS).
The main Objective
The main objective is to assist E-WASH in developing a detailed site plan in Asaba for construction of pilot Fecal Sludge Treatment Pant (FSTP)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should submit by e-mail only an Application Letter and a CV as ONE SINGLE WORD document to: [email protected] using the Job Title above herein as the subject of the mail
take note on the subject line of your e-mail, no other text should be inserted above ( you should only put the e-mail subject line as indicated )
When is the deadline?
The Deadline for the job is on the 24th of February 2020