|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
|Location||Lagos State Ogun State|
Locations: Sagamu – Ogun and Lagos
- The candidate will be required to work from its Lagos head office or Sagamu Factory location.
- The IT Officer will be responsible for resolving technical issues faced by users/employees, and will be one who is well vast and experienced in resolving issues of software and hardware – networking, systems administration and the maintenance of computer systems and on CCTV cameras/biometric machines.
- Providing leadership and serving as coach and mentor to team members
- Server management and data base administration
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software (Oracle), systems, networks, printers, scanners and other office technology/IT equipment
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras across the factory premises
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Proactively anticipating technical issues and mitigating them
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (physically and/or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience, preferably in the FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
- Experience for server management and data base administration.
- Qualified IT professional with relevant certification.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge and experience in networking, Oracle ERP, systems administration and in the installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras/biometric machines is VERY essential for this position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates with good proximity to Lagos Island and/or Sagamu, Ogun State will be given preference.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.