Job Type: Contracts
- Carry out regular monitoring of all critical activities as required in all plant areas for compliance to ensure safe execution.
- Monitor Operators’ critical activities in the plant areas on daily basis to ensure compliance to procedures and standard operating practices.
- Assist the shift personnel to prepare equipment for isolation and maintenance in accordance with appropriate procedures and prepare permits to work documentations in line with the approved guidelines to ensure that works are carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Conduct HSE walk about of each plant areas periodically to identify any safety improvement action required and to identify any unsafe condition for necessary correction
- Review Job Hazard Analysis and Permit To Work.
- Apply required discipline to provide assurance of high quality of input to the PTW process and to ensure full compliance by both Permit Issuers and Permit Holders.
- Lead work fronts during the execution of planned or Emergent Turn Arounds and ensure that HSE considerations are included in daily instructions within assigned areas to prevent HSE incidents.
- Support Shift Supervisor in assigned area to ensure that daily routine and non-routine operations are carried out with due HSE considerations to prevent HSE incidents and accidents.
- Perform assigned HSSE tasks as assigned and take a lead in compliance with company HSSE goals and objectives in own area activities.
- HND or University degree in Chemical Engineering or other Engineering / Science discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in Oil and Gas industry with at least in 5 years’ experience in required function or similar job at a Senior level in Oil and Gas Industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria on amaidenenergy.com to apply