|Job Field||Human Resource / HR|
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Host in-house recruitment events
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Must be good in Change Management.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Minimum of 8 Years’ Experience.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.