- The HTS & Prevention officer will actively participate in the development, modification, and/or adaptation of appropriate technical strategies and tailored approaches for improving access to HTS including rapid HIV testing, “provider-initiated” testing and testing (PITC) in medical settings, and facility- and community-based HTS, including targeted index testing.
- The will directly anchor all HTS strategy development and implementation with fidelity, H/She will supervise community and facility HTS adhoc teams to improve accountability and efficiency in program implementation.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine or B.Sc in Nursing, BSc in science and related field.
- MPH or Master’s degree in a health-related field is an added advantage.
- Certified HTS supervisor and a National HTS Trainer.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a supervisor in a PEPFAR supported program
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power point
- Results oriented with a demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with competing tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Position & Location” as the subject of the email.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org