|Job Field||Safety and Environment / HSE|
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- The HSE Officer’s main responsibility incudes creating reports, incidents investigations, risk assessment, development of strategies and giving safety presentations
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in oil and gas, construction and field services.
- MUST HAVE NEBOSH, ISPON, OHSAS & other certificates are an added advantage.
- Good use of MS-office tools
- MUST be from Oil & Gas Sector
- Good communication skills
- Organizational Skills.
- Analytical thinking & public speaking
- Salary: N200,000 monthly.
- Benefits: HMO, Pension.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS WORD FORMAT” to: [email protected] using “HSE Officer” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.