|Job Field||Human Resource / HR|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
- Providing counsel to hiring managers / search committees regarding development of search timelines, materials, etc.
- Providing statistical analysis of HR employment data for data-driven decision making and process improvement;
- Coordination and oversight of HR-led training and development efforts;
- Coordination of competency-based job description initiative;
- Conducting needs assessments to identify appropriate training needs, developing training content, and facilitating training and development sessions;
- Overseeing and coordinating leadership training for all levels of supervisory staff and assists with other training and development programs to prepare potential leaders, to include designing and implementing a company training program and other programs necessary for appropriate succession planning;
- Monitoring the company performance management system and training all levels of employees on the performance evaluation process, including related tools;
- Providing guidance in training and instructional design efforts to HR staff subject matter experts, as well as staff;
- Providing statistical analysis of HR training data for data-driven decision making and process improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Core specialization in learning & development
- Preferably Male.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: If you are excited about this, and want to start on the path of becoming one of the future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.