|Job Field||Security / Intelligence|
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises plans and schedules Security activities.
- Determines personnel deployment and level requirements within a shift.
- Knowledgeable of all duties of the Security Officer, Dispatcher and Supervisor.
- Plans and schedules all Security activities for the shift
- Conducts thorough investigations necessary to complete accurate incident reports in a timely manner.
- Must be trained, skilled and certified in First Aid, BLS and AED.
- Assures optimum guest satisfaction through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Enforces company policies as they pertain to guest and employee conduct on the premises. Documents infractions and advises management where appropriate.
- Responds to all emergencies such as fire, injuries, property damage, etc.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have minimum of 5 years proven experience in a 3- star hotel
- Security/military/law enforcement experience
- Professional authority
- Active listening skills
- Communication skills
- Use of Firearms (depends on hotel)
- Use of Security systems (video surveillance and alarms)
- Use of Two-way radios
- Must reside on the Island.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.