|Job Field||Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain|
Purpose / Role
To guide and lead the procurement and inventory team members across the centres nationwide-supporting the C.O.O in driving transformational initiatives that ensure the organization is well-equipped and positioned with global diagnostics best standard procurement and inventory operational concept.
Key Aims and objectives:
- The role is responsible for day to day execution support to both primary and secondary value chains departments of the company in driving profitability / revenue plans frame work and transformational growth strategy as provisioned in the annual operation plan.
Supply Chain/Operation Purchase & Costing:
- Costing functions include determining actual costs of providing AML various reagents and consumables, scrutinizing associated company expenses, analyzing profitability and supporting the C.O.O in preparing the company budget on Opex.
- Responsible for company inbound & outbound samples and reagents logistics.
Periodic Purchase Review:
- Handle all pricing recommendation of medical reagents and consumables.
- Handle all recommendation of medical and non-medical kits.
- Advise the C.O.O in preparing and recommending profitability analysis for all purchases.
Reporting and Control:
- Presenting MR (monthly report) for all centres to the C.O.O.
- Support the C.O.O in the development and management of the business P&L
- Control all processes in inventory and purchases of ERC (Equipment, reagent and consumables).
- Specific Control to the internal needs of ISO -15189 in Laboratory
- Oversee all centres/regions day to day report on administration of reagents and consumables with the aid of Manorama software.
- Use data from IT systems/Office of Strategy Management to control wastage and quality improvements.
Coordination with Regional Business Head/Centre Heads:
- Liaise with the RBHs & CHs for seamless inventory and supply of ERC in their centres
- Manage supply and inventory SOPs of all ERC in each centre from Ikeja to outside centres nationwide.
- Prompt delivery of all ERC approved requisition in each centre
- Track all KPIs for the team members and vendors on structured measurable mode
- Develop a deep understanding and administration of all centres ERC, IT and non-medical
- requisition/placement for effective business supports across centres.
- Build a forward looking, strategic and commercially focused Business Partnering Team
- Agree and manage Service Level Agreements with all vendors.
Governance & Legal:
- Define and maintain Company procurement and inventory policies and procedures
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliances in respect of all procurement and placement reference to the business.
- Implement and maintain internal controls according to both national & international best standard practices, ISO -15189.
- Oversee all operation modes in alignment with appropriate State, National & International regulatory requirements.
Experience, Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Minimum of 7 years of cognate experience as Procurement & Inventory Manager in the industry.
- First degree in Medical or Para Medical from a reputable institution
- Strategic focus and forward looking, experienced in diagnostic business partnering with C.O.O to develop and deliver business strategies.
- Familiar with operational processes, procedures and policies.
- Strong people management skills.
- Detailed understanding of operational risk management in ref to choice of purchase, storage of ERC and manpower.
- Experienced in building high performing Inventory and purchases functions,
Core Operational / Technical Competencies:
- Industry knowledge & Vendor contacts base
- Multi-specialty Purchase expertise (Pathology, Radiology, Cardiology)
- Logical thinking and astute price negotiator for best quality
- P&L Understanding
- Employee management techniques
- Smart Work attitude
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrable leadership skills with the ability to provide clear, direct and authoritative direction to others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to manage time, prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Afriglobal Group on www.linkedin.com to apply