- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water, generating plants and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Maintained records and files, prepared reports and ordered supplies/equipment
- Diagnosed malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components with the help of test
- Provided preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services as well as assisted during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators
- Performed physically demanding tasks such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving heavy objects with the use of forklift, bobcats, and Heavy Equipment trucks
- Used test equipment and hand tools to locate the causes of breakdowns and/or system.
- Performed electronic repair to board and component level equipment, inspections and repairs on generators and power supplies.
- Performed complex maintenance, testing, operated, diagnosed, repaired, and aligned generators.
- Operated electrical power generating distribution centers, AC/DC.
- Diagnosed equipment problems using manuals, schematics, and various test equipment.
- All types of Diesel and Gas Generator Installation, troubleshooting, from 5 Kw to 1 Mega.
- Tracked and documented repairs for various light duty combustion engines
- Maintained and serviced light duty combustion engines
- Regulated valves, ignition points, alternators, regulators, and solenoids
- Performed various maintenance services to include oil services, fluid flushes, preventative maintenance, and small generator repairs
- Engineering- Electronic / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision making
- The ability to manage projects
- Team working
- Attention to details but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Customer Service
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- A good knowledge of I/T application
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Applicants residing around Surulere and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of their mail. Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.