- A graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, posters, product packaging, exhibitions.
- His/her works to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate designs and style to meet the client’s objectives.
- Developing concepts and artwork, creating graphic design solutions from concept through to completion.
- Responsible for developing and creating both digital and print design for a wide range of print and online campaigns, publications and advertising
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures, flyers and online graphics
- Managing, producing and designing projects from brief to fulfilment
- Designing & creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects
- Ensuring consistency in a client’s corporate and promotional brands
- Presenting finalized ideas & concepts to clients, colleagues and senior managers. Answering queries from clients.
- Creating original artwork for short and long term projects.
- Working with a range of social media, including photography, to create final artwork
- Designing pitches and presentations for the sales teams. Keeping up to date with new software, post-production.
- techniques & industry trends. Producing graphic content for site re-skins, page layouts, email designs, site graphics.
- Academic Qualifications: OND Qualification, HND Qualifications.
- At least must have worked in any related graphics designing environment.
- Must have 2 years or more.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Innovative, highly creative, good at thinking ‘out of the box’.
- Keeping abreast of relevant new techniques in design software, media & photography.
- Experience with catalogue, brochure and magazine design.
- Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize own work schedule.
- Able to work within brand and design guidelines.
- Excellent graphical skills, creative flair and good colour sense.
- N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.