|Job Field||ICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
Zip / Postal Code: 101245
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using different design softwares
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters, social media manager and brand analysts to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media, and amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces
- Present design concepts to team lead
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Define requirements, visualize and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Shape the visual aspects of websites, fliers, posters, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- This position reports to Head, Brand Marketing & Corporate Communications.
Proven Design Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Fine Arts or related field
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Work Experience: 0-1 year.
- Creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox, and Google applications
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Babban Gona on babbangona.zohorecruit.com to apply