Our client is an independent non-profit organisation focused on spearheading the social-economic transformation and competitiveness of Northern Nigeria; improving collaboration and integration with other regions, towards realizing the full potential of Nigeria and shared prosperity for all.
Established by leaders from across different sectors of the economy with the determination to build a world-class institution know for result, efficacy and effectiveness in three domains of Governance, Human Development and Competitiveness. The organisation is starting its intervention in four thematic areas of financial inclusion, public health, national security and education especially Almajiri and Girls out of school.
- The finance manager coordinates the finance function for the organization to achieve cost effective utilization of financial resources including outsources service provider, while overseeing accounting process through the definition and enforcement of financial standards, policies and procedures.
- The financial manager also ensures accurate reporting of financial transaction / position to facilitate executive management financial planning and decision making process
Core Functions of the Finance Manager will cover (But not limited to):
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting to executive management
- Develop and utilise financial models to provide basis for investment decisions and financial planning for the organization
- Coordinate the Treasury, investment management and key banking relationships to facilitate proper, timely and cost effective funding of programs, projects and operations
- Develop and maintain a system of appropriate financial policies, procedures and controls to ensure efficient financial management.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree (B.Sc or HND) in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 10 years financial and accounting work experience
- Relevant professional certifications (i.e Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and Chartered Financial Analyst Level 1)
- Experience in Treasury, Investment Management, Statutory Financial Reporting and IFRS.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] Using the Job Title and Reference Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.