|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Role Summary: Marketing HiiT Online and Physical Courses through leading the planning, execution, monitoring & control of the marketing plan to achieve targets and market share objectives per the center’s business plan.
- Develop marketing strategies to widen prospect base and ensure their conversion to registered students.
- Ensure the attainment of the centre’s monthly enrolment target for all courses and batches.
- Conduct strategic research in support of the centre’s designated market sectors and explore new growth market.
- Prepare end of Registration Analysis Report to review a batches’ enrollment performance.
- Degree/HND from any discipline.
- Minimum of One Year Marketing experience in the ICT or FMC Industry.
- Demonstrable customer-friendly qualities.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages and must be Internet Savvy.
Age– 30 years & below.
Method of Application
The email subject heading MUST be – FMO, Abuja