Our Client; a reputable CONSTRUCTION COMPANY is looking to fill the role of a FACILITY MANAGER
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Day to day management of Facility operation.
- Planning building maintenance and operational programs
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Promoting sustainable tactics for long-term cost management
- Leveraging technological solutions
- Managing risks to facilities and personnel
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Supervise technical systems
- Technical skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Min of HND in Engineering or related field
- Min of 5 years experience as a FACILITY MANAGER .
- MUST reside around AJAH and its environs.
Method of Application
Note*** Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interested candidates should send CV “MS WORD” to [email protected] using ‘FACILITY MANAGER’ as subject of the mail