|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating business processes, requirement gathering, documentation and due diligence for investment and grant raise, anticipating business requirement and uncovering areas of improvement, develop, prioritize and implement the solutions. This is achieved through intense research and deep analysis:
- Manage and update business process documents.
- Scheduling meeting: Internal and external for stakeholders and management.
- Business strategy planning documentation, review and update.
- Elicitation session: Pre and post proposal that involves different teams or stakeholders.
- Developing proposals and memo: Business (Project or Partnership) & Investment.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of business line and partnerships.
- Conducting Market Research, Competitive & SWOT Analysis quarterly.
- Review and update company KYC requirement: Aimed at Improving customer engagement, solution prioritization to ensure product competitiveness.
- Stakeholder Management (External & Internal): Across company’s multiple partnerships and project.
- Constant review, evaluations and automating business reporting framework.
- Carry out electronic harmonization of system to supervisory records on a daily and weekly basis
- Establish and validate customer metrics across teams.
- Determine workflow system and assist the operations and supervisory team in instituting changes.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent research and documentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, with good judgment and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]e using the position as subject of email.