|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the planning, procurement, and execution of all AFM projects, including weekly services and other events.
- You will act as the first point of contact for all issues arising from within various departments and you will be required to proffer corrective and preventive actions before escalating them, if necessary.
- The role requires a high level of organisational skills, administrative skills, decision-making skills, communication skills, process improvement skills, being proactive, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, ability to multitask and priorities, flexibility, meticulousness, and a strict level of confidentiality.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
General Office Management:
- Responding to enquiries via phone, emails, and walk-ins.
- Managing all correspondence from the executive office.
- Maintaining an organised filing system for both paper and electronic documents.
- Ensuring that all projects / events are implemented within budget.
- Engaging in fund raising and partnership initiatives for AFM projects.
- Managing the procurement process and ensuring compliance with specifications.
- Planning and orchestrating guest visits, ceremonies, meetings, and all AFM events.
- Identifying security risks and developing safety plans for all AFM events.
- Liaising with the relevant departments and stakeholders to ensure the successful outcome of all AFM events.
- Managing and coordinating all event logistics e.g. venue, catering, lodging, and transportation.
- Managing and maintaining regular flow of communication with event / project partners via emails, newsletters, etc.
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure the publicity and promotion of all AFM events for maximum impact.
- Carrying out post-event evaluation to inform future events.
- Developing agendas and taking minutes of meeting.
- Preparing and circulating reports and presentations as may be required.
- Collating monthly reports from other AFM staff.
- Knowledge and understanding of all AFM policies, industry developments and best practice, and relevant local, national, and international regulations.
- Proficiency in the use of the internet, computer, and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Support and other Duties:
- Assisting with the preparation and presentation of sermon and ministration messages.
- Working closely with the Social Media team to ensure the effective maximisation of social media platforms for AFM.
- Working closely with the Publication team to ensure optimal sales of AFM materials at all internal and external events.
- Providing strategic / operational support and carrying out other duties as reasonably required or delegated to you.
- Male aged between 28 and 35 years.
- Must be a Christian
- Knows how to drive and has a valid driver’s license.
- Available to resume immediately.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Executive Assistant” as subject of the email.