- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and inspiring his or her team to achieve their performance metrics.
- Your role will involve strategizing, project management, part staff management.
- Your collaborative attitude and interpersonal skills will help you thrive as an Engineering Manager.
- Manage, coach, and support engineering team
- Create a technical strategy and budget proposal
- Implement and monitor technical strategy performance metrics
- Communicate engineer team goals with engineering staff members
- Coordinate internal teams to ensure project timelines and budgets are met
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
- 3+ years’ of management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dangote on www.linkedin.com to apply