|Job Field||Education / Teaching|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
|Location||Delta State Rivers State|
- The job role involves the teaching of Document Control Management and Record Management
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of BSc in Business Administration, Information Management Systems and other related fields
- Possession of other professional DOCUMENT CONTROL certifications will be highly desirable
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) & EFQM.
- Minimum of Two years experience in document control instructional role
- Experience working within a document control role.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent Instructional abilities
- Sound knowledge in the use of web-based tools, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and proficiency in leading teams across fast-paced work settings is required.
- Considerable experience in quality management systems and document control functions in an ISO certified environment and in-depth knowledge of quality management operations will be an added advantage.
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control.
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.