Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
- Wash the bike every morning. Inspection water and oil level of the bike daily and keep bike clean and tidy always.
- Follow traffic rules and regulations always.
- Report mechanical problems of the vehicle to the supervisor promptly and follow up with the repairs.
- Ensure security of the tools in the bike always.
- No accident, no dents, and no scratches on the Bike throughout the year.
- Ensure the Bike insurance, licenses, and other papers required by the state and local authorities are up to date.
- Ensure effective movement planning and timely dispatch of documents.ISP Continuous test.
- Any other role as may be directed by the supervisor.
- SSCE / OND / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 5-15 years work experience.
Key Skills and competencies:
- Highly skilled in driving light and heavy vehicles.
- Competent at checking the vehicle for problems
- Maintenance tasks
- Excellent riding record.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates residing in Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.