|Education||First School Leaving Certificate|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- FSLC, with 1 – 3 years work experience
NGN45,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]gmail.com using “Dispatch” as the subject of the mail
Come in-person to drop your CV at:
Bradfield Consulting Limited,
5/7 James Oluleye Street,
Harmony Enclave, Off Adeniyi Jones,