Locations: Ketu and Ajah, Lagos
- To drive the marketing team as well as key staff of the organisation
- Dispatch letters and other important documents to clients
- Responsible for maintaining the vehicles/bikes assigned to them
- Prepare daily report of client’s site visited
- Responsible for all vehicle mechanical workshop visits
- A minimum of SSCE
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in a professional environment
- Valid driver’s license and rider permit for drivers and dispatch riders respectively
- Must be neat and presentable
- Ability to communicate in English
- Must reside in Lagos state
- Knowledge of roads in lagos state
- NGN70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Submit your CV to:
No. 8 Office Apartments,
Rasheed Alaba Williams Street,
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.