Assurance & Accounting
All departments in the organization
- Responsible for day to day management of the firm
- Responsible for the completion of assurance and accounting work.
- Deliver industry and technical expertise in assurance & accounting through client interactions, reports, technical work, management presentations and the creation of high-quality deliverables.
- Manage project financials (budgets, timely billing and collection and variance recognition)
- Execute transactions through the provision of client services including planning, budgeting, scheduling and coordinating engagements.
- Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk.
- Detailed reviews of assurance and non-assurance engagements to ensure professional standards are met.
- Review, investigate and correct discrepancies and irregularities in financial entries and reports.
- Set up handling terms for any claim brought up by clients and also contribute to the preparation and delivery of competitive proposals to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with client engagement team prior to commencement of client work to discuss roles and responsibilities, risk areas, materiality and deadlines.
- Leverage team appropriately to ensure proper documentation is prepared for the client and procedures relating to the file are followed accordingly.
- Make information on company policies, revision of regulations, and various updates that are contributory, as well as on clients’ progress available.
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- Must not be less than 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or a related field; ICAN, ACCA strongly preferred.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 20 years’ experience as an auditor for a mid-tier accounting firm.
- Experience in supervising, planning, execution and reporting on audits of financial statements.
- Proficiency and experience with audit, tax and accounting applications.
Competences & Skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership & managerial skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Problem solving
- Project management
- Presentation & report writing
- Customer Service Orientation
- People management and development skills.
Method of Application
Cover letter, resume and copies of credentials should be sent to [email protected]