|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November 1978. Their headquarter is currently located at 2 Old Dockyard Road, Wharf Road, Apapa, Lagos
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting candidates for a Diesel Mechanic.
JOB TITLE: Diesel Mechanic
JOB LOCATION: Niger
- Carry out breakdown repairs on site and routine maintenance in the workshop of CAT pay loaders, excavators, vibration rollers and bulldozers.
- Diagnose faults In the hydraulic and electronic systems.
- Carry out breakdown repairs on site and routine maintenance in the workshop of John Deere (JD) (2850 -8970) and Valtra (T191 & T193) tractors.
- Keep records, prepare status reports on equipment and give useful recommendations when required.
The Person Must
- Be able to work independently.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have good understanding of CAT, JD and Valtra engines.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR trade test Grade 1 certificate OR recognized 4 years apprenticeship certificate.
- Five (5) years cognate experience