- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Education / Teaching
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
Plans, supervises and evaluates teaching methods to ensure target academic achievements are met.
- Creates and implements staff training and refresher courses.
- Leads all operational aspects of the academic department
- Sets objectives for students to meet, and develop a plan of action for teachers to follow in helping students achieve those benchmarks
- Works towards the school achieving excellent results in all internal and external examinations
- Meets with the school board members in order to discuss and develop policies and procedures
- Possesses ability to drive a 21st century system of education in teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Develops a system of blend mix of Nigerian and British Curriculum
- Integrates and develops students’ entrepreneurial Skills
- Effectively develops strategies to project the image of school globally for productive marketing
- Develops objectives for extra-curricular activities to include the sports program
- Evaluates student progress in order to determine whether an educational plan is being effective. Makes modifications to the plan as needed
- Develops innovative strategies to raise funds for developmental projects and charity projects for the community
- Develops and implements and effective instructional programme appropriate for the students. Careful attention should be given to the supervision of teachers and other personnel working in the school, including teaching and non- teaching staff.
- Provides oversight to ensure safety of students and all personnel within the school premises.
- Provides oversight to ensure the school is clean at all times and good housekeeping within and without the school building.
- Ensures teacher tracks, manages and documents the performance of student’s behaviour and academic performance.
- (Interfaces and actively engages each parent at least once in two weeks on student’s performance.
- Routinely organizes activities that will promote academic excellence and boost community relationship with the school
- Sets weekly, monthly and academic -year-end goals and expectations for teachers to achieve school accelerated growth to meet the aims and objectives of the school.
- The individual shall have a weekly minimum of five periods of lesson.
Requirement / Qualification
- B.Ed/Masters degree in Education from a reputable University
- Experience in Cambridge International Examination (A levels, IGSCE & Check Points) will be an added advantag
- A minimum Ten (10) years post qualification experience (5 years teaching and additional 5 years experience as Vice Pricipal in a reputable school
- Sound Human Resource Management Skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Packages and goggle Apps for education
- Strong analytic and communication skills, able to proffer solutions under time pressure
- Minimum of 40 years of age
LOCATION – Gbagada, Amuwo-Odofin, Apapa, Surulere, Okota, Ejigbo, Isolo, Festac and environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.