|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
|Job Type||Full-Time Remote|
- Are you an experienced Cyber Security Expert in the FinTech industry? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Expert located within Nigeria to join their exciting remote team. We are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
- In this role you will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyber-attacks. Your responsibilities will include developing security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling all cyber-attacks in an efficient and effective manner. Showing strong IT skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
- This is an exciting position in a fast paced ever growing, profitable, venture-backed company.
- If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity and a dream come true to be a part of such an exceptional well developed company, then apply.
- Develop unique, effective security strategies for software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware
- Implement/build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components
- Research best ways to secure company-wide IT infrastructure
- Build firewalls to protect network infrastructures
- QA software and hardware for security vulnerabilities and risks
- Monitor software for external intrusions, attacks, and hacks
- Close off security vulnerability in the case of an attack
- Identify cyber attackers, report to upper management, and cooperate with police or other legal forces to detain perpetrator
- Safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems
- Protect system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Recognize problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrade system by implementing and maintaining security controls
- Keep users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 4+ years of prior relevant experience
- Advanced industry-specific training and certification
- Advanced understanding of common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, models, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data, and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations
- Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, and RSA Security
- Understanding of mobile technology and OS (i.e. Android, iOS, Windows), VMware technology, and Unix and basic Unix commands
- Skills of perception and QA, ability to identify vulnerabilities and overall issues
- Forensic approach to challenges
- Ability to think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves
- Desire to self-educate on the ever-changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics
- Experience in professional cybersecurity a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Black Pen Recruitment on blackpenrecruitment.zohorecruit.com to apply