Seniority Level: Senior Management
Industry: Digital, Management
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Strategy & Planning
What you’ll be doing at a glance:
- Work with Clicks C.O.O. and senior leadership team to activate Click’s Go To Market strategy, suggesting any tweaks along the way.
- Build and manage a team of Click consultants (Clickers) to interact and engage with clients, and who can activate Click’s product offering with accurate agility keeping clients business KPIs at the fore.
- Find and hire high calibre local staff to assist in the seamless running of the local operations; e.g accounting, marketing, front of house etc.
- Actively connect with local, and global businesses with local branches, to share Clicks proposition and U.S.P.s.
- Enable Clicks nimble and progressive working practices that will become one of the defining aspects of Clicks brand.
- Gather and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to inform strategic team decisions.
- Invest in a ‘Fail Fast’ test & learn methodology to help develop and grow Clicks go-to-market product propositions.
- A degree in Business, People Management or other related disciplines.
- You’re an experienced manager with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who has experience in working in African markets.
- You have a strong understanding of current digital practices and are able to explain complex digital concepts simply and easily.
- You are a team player, who is able to build a strong local team to enable the activation and servicing of both local and global clients.
- You have a proven record of business development, and experience in sourcing and winning digital business with support from your colleagues.
- You enjoy working at pace within an ever-changing fast-paced environment. You thrive, equally, on working hands-on with the detail as you do when setting business strategy.
- You have excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with founders, investors and product teams.
- English speaking (knowledge of French or Portuguese a bonus!)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Click Digital Marketing on www.linkedin.com to apply