|Job Field||Media / Advertising / Branding|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
- We are looking for a Content Writer and Content Creator to join our team and enrich our websites and social media handles with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies). Also, has the ability to write and create articles, videos etc. for our social media handles.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Coordinate with marketing and graphic designer to illustrate articles.
- Identify customersâ€™ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers using best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Writing high-quality content with consistency for our website,blogs and digital magazine.
- Creating original content after doing competitor analysis
- Writing a variety of content which are in different niches and of various forms
- Developing compelling content for various languages, markets, platforms and audiences.
- Gaining understanding of in-house content creation tools and quality standards.
- Performing ad hoc research to develop and produce new web based and print content.
- Fact checking all content produce to be sure there is no plagiarism or fake news included
- Writing clear copy to promote our products/services as required by the business development team
- Identifying customer’ needs and gaps in our content and recommending new topics
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for client projects based on research and background information supplied
- First Degree in English Language, Mass communication or any related field of study.
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work independently and to drive projects to timely completion
- Capable of thriving in a creative, dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- 2-3 year work experience in content creation and writing
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.