|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
Required Travel: Not Required
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
- Act as focal point for all SITE commissioning related matters in connection with the Integrated Project facilities, to ensure readiness for operations in accordance with Projects guidelines.
- Provide support on any technical query during execution stage to the design and project engineering teams.
- Manage and contribute to compilation of Commissioning Test Procedures or CTP’s, Operating Philosophy, O&M manuals, etc.
- Manage interface points to define the limits of commissioning, operations and maintenance responsibilities and obtain early agreement by surface facilities and asset teams.
- Provide inputs with reference to pre-commissioning, commissioning and performance test / reliability runs.
- Participate in audits and reviews e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, designs reviews, pre-start-up audits, etc. and make relevant recommendations.
- Provide support to construction/ commissioning teams in connection with the above.
- Assist and manage a timely arrangements made for familiarization and training of asset team personnel, as necessary to implement project schedules and facilitate smooth handover from project team to asset team e.t.c
- B.Sc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- 12 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry of which at least 5 years will be in pre-commissioning & commissioning of major projects to asset handover using completions management systems such as QEDI/Go CCMS
- Huet and Bosiet Certified.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: B.Sc Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 12 Year
- Other experience: 12 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Work Permit:
- Required Travel: Not Required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deep Blue Energy Services Limited on portal.dbesl.com to apply