- Focuses on the sustenance of corporate branding in the areas of in-flight services and packaging and safety of beverages and meals.
- Supervises and trains Cabin and Galley staff on food handling.
- Produces the standard operating manual/procedures for food safety standard.
- Ensures a standard quality assurance program is in place.
- Coordinates all catering activities from the kitchen to delivery into the aircraft.
- Formulates policies relating to food safety management for the company.
- Provides strong support to the Line Manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- BSc or HND in Catering & Hotel Management, or any other discipline.
- Experience in Airline Catering Services
- NCAA recognized Certification in Catering.
- 5 -10 years cumulative aviation catering experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong culinary skills and decision-making skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.