JOB DESCRIPTION: A cashier is a person who handles the cash register at various locations, such as the point of sale in a retail store. A cashier is responsible for taking money in the form of cash, check or credit card from patrons in exchange for food or services.
- Scan items and ensure pricing is correct.
- Take customers orders.
- Take coupons and scan correctly.
- Take money in the form of cash, credit card or cheque.
- Validate cheques.
- He/she must have a knowledge of Basic Maths.
- Interpersonal communication/ written and verbal communication.
- Time management.
- Must have telephone etiquette.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected] using the JOB TITLE as the subject of the mail.