|Job Field||Agriculture / Agro Allied|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
My client is looking to fill the role of Business Manager (Farm)
- Candidate will work with the Executive committee to develop a short to medium term business plan and budgets.
- Candidate will manage the day to day operational functions.
- Candidate will oversee and monitor seasonal expenditure in line with the budgeted cash flow.
- Responsible for liaising with government, key rural professionals, contractors and other external parties to ensure smooth operation of the farm.
- Oversee that company products are presented for sale in line with company policy regarding, quality, quantity and timeliness of delivery and are marketed in accordance with the company policies.
- Oversee the development, review and management of repairs and maintenance for all plant, machinery and infrastructure.
- Ensure all relevant company policies are understood and adhered to.
- Participate in recruitment and selection of staff.
- Ensure new staff are inducted and aware of company policies and are given role clarity.
- Provide training/coaching to direct reports to enable them to competently carry out tasks required of them on farm.
- Manage staff performance including conducting annual performance reviews for direct reports.
- Ensure that Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Must have a proven ability in the agribusiness management field in keeping with the size and complexity of this position.
- Must possess the necessary planning and organisational skills to achieve targets and carry out company policies as applicable to property portfolio.
- Candidate must have minimum of 10-15 years’ related experience, with at least 5 years in a senior management position, preferably in an Agro business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Engineering, Business Administration or related field from a recognised University preferred.
- Master’s degree/MBA is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sellafield Energy on docs.google.com to apply