- This role is responsible for ensuring the integrity and speed of reporting data, monitoring ETL jobs, designing cubes, managing the data-warehouses, and drilling insights into data.
- Collaborates with business users and the internal GST team, Operations team and other BI champions to develop automated solutions to meet rapidly changing market and customer demands
- Develop, monitor and maintaining ETL jobs and resolve production issues
- Use ETL tools to load data store(s)/ data warehouse(s)/ data mart(s).
- Create and execute queries for data
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive data store/data warehouse/ data mart design and configuration
- Knowledge of Big-data tools such as Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL, Python, R, etc
- Tableau developer with an expertise to create visualizations that provide business insights.
- Deliver high quality and timely dashboards, reports, visualizations, data models, and self-service reporting capabilities
- Being one of the key builders of our BI Data Marts for supporting the business reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the division to understand business drivers, gaps, and issues to create relevant data strategies and BI capabilities
- Transition developed BI systems to the Operations & Support team
- Ensures Data integrity and Optimized speed for data insert/retrieval operations.
- Manipulating/mining data from database tables (TSQL, Oracle, Data Warehouse)
- Research and implement standards to ensure data integrity, efficient coding, data validation, product testing, clear documentation, and maintenance practices
- Troubleshoot production issues; identify root cause and fixes
- Collaborate with other teams to provide end user documentation and training
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders and translate them into specifications for business intelligence solutions and processes. Installs, configures, customises, administers, and supports BI applications software such as MSSQL server and Visual Studio
- Monitors the availability of business intelligence servers, and ensures the smooth running of all services
- Maintains good working relationships with all service providers and vendor to ensure that services received meet expected requirements of contract
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer / System / Electrical / Electronic Engineering Applied Physics / Computer Science or a related discipline
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification, Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to InterSwitch on www.linkedin.com to apply