|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
Due to a restructure in our team, we are hiring an additional Business Development officer to generate new businesses and establish new sales clients. To excel in this role you should be a grounded marketer, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Generating Revenue from sales activities
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Ensuring deals are closed on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing especially in the media and conference, events, marriage and entertainment space
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: The proposed must reside and know Abuja very well
You must be 30 years and above to be considered
Must have minimum 5 years experience post NYSC in a marketing role with tangible results to show
No application from outside Abuja will be treated, only residents of Abuja should apply
Apply using the role as the heading of the email and attace your email.
Salary 100-120k based on experience.