Our client, who is the go-to platform for African individuals and companies investing globally, are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager in Lagos. The successful hire should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from introductions and inbound warm leads. Potential hire should have a strong record of consistently exceeding targets and a history of new business lines.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
IDEAL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, or organization Development, or any related discipline.
- Strong record of acquiring new, strategic accounts and growing new business lines.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and excitement about the opportunity to creatively build effective, non-traditional sales channels.
- Written and oral fluency in English.
- Comfort working independently and remotely in an environment.
- An outgoing personality and history building strong relationships both internally and externally.
Quarterly incentives as high as N3M per quarter
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria on bit.ly to apply