Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, drive sales, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Marketing of health care services to new and existing clients.
- Responsible for selling relevant health care services to a wide range of clients with different requirements
- Responsible for liaising with Health Insurance and corporate bodies on the company’s services.
- Responsible for finding the best deals available for a wide range of client
- Quickly following up all potential leads
- Responsible for explaining what a service covers to clients
- Utilizing client information to maximize opportunities
- Telling potential clients/leads about the companyâ€™s services.
- To oversee a presentation team.
- Responding to customer inquiries and requests regarding Health care services.
- Attending networking events, sales conferences, and trade shows.
- Developing profitable relationships with existing and new customers.
- Attending all sales meetings and sales strategy sessions.
- Quoting health care services rates.
- Gathering accurate and complete marketplace intelligence.
- Following up any sales-related inquiries.
- Must currently work with one of the top HMO as Senior Marketing Executive
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Social Sciences, Public Health
- Must have sold services.
- Experience and connections in the Health Insurance industry
- Marketing, Sales, IT, and Business Savvy.
- The preferred candidate should have a minimum of 7 years of demonstrated /marketing sales experience in the health or service industry.
- Must be target driven, passionate about marketing and sealing sales deals at all levels, and should have experience leading multiple sales teams.
- Can-do-Attitude is core.
- Exposure in selling health, insurance, or banking services/products is an added advantage.
- Interactive marketing and sales experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability and experience in dealing with clients both over the phone as well as face to face.
- Possesses a strong willingness to go over and above to hit compliance and sales targets
- Working professionally and ethically with colleagues and clients
- Unflagging and able to work under continuous pressure
- Consistently exceeding client expectations in being able to find them the best Health care services.
- Able to build and maintain trusted, long-term relationships.
- Find it easy to relate to other people.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.