|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the business such as Accounting, HR, Sales and Operations
- Developing and implementing sales plans and targets, ensuring they are met accordingly.
- Drive sales team to meet individual targets for both liability & risk asset.
- Segment the region for sales team to ensure better market penetration.
- Evaluate sales strategies for performance against objectives, and making necessary changes as required.
- Identify, develop, and implement processes towards improving customer satisfaction, sales efficiency, etc.
- Ensure and maintain business relationships, resolving customer problems as needed.
- Ensure the sales teams have adequate skills and information to carry out their duties.
- Assist in evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
- Observing and recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Providing necessary sales and operations reports to the head office when due.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws/regulations for the industry within state and country of branch location
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, operations, and logistics and defining financial objectives.
- First degree in Admin, Finance, Management, Marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years progressive experience in a people management and sales role
- Good understanding of industry laws and regulations
- A drive to reach sales and service goals
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: c[email protected] using the position as subject of email.