|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|
Department: Sales (Preforms & Closures)
- The role is a newly established position with the primary objective of supporting the B2B Head of Sales and Marketing in the sales function for the preforms and closures business vertical.
- The individual is expected to provide support towards the achievement of sales growth and profitability in driving new business in line with company vision and values.
- The individual will need to execute the overall B2B sales strategy and sales management in order to expand the customer base in the market.
Under the leadership of Head of Sales and Marketing, the individual will be required to carry out the following for the B2B market:
- Execute the group’s B2B sales strategy in order to maximize sales.
- Provide support in B2B customer interaction and improved relationships.
- Execute the sales policies, processes, tools and techniques.
- Develop new business channels through identification of lead generation and conversion into new accounts. Management of a robust prospect pipeline and conversion to sales.
- Meet key B2B customers and provide insights with our offerings on preforms and closures product range and identify schemes and other solutions which we can offer including our existing customer base.
- Assess business potential of our existing product range and customers in Nigeria.
- Define the group’s position as top of mind with key accounts.
- Resolve issues or problems faced by customers in order to meet customer and business objectives.
- Carry out SWOT analysis of the competition and compare with company’s preforms and closures product category, with a view to maximizing the group’s product and revenue potential.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual sales budget, by SKU and by location.
- Assist in sales forecasting and monthly/quarterly sales reporting.
- Monitor customer activities and post sales follow up with customers.
- Liaise with appropriate warehouse staff on inventory and supply related matters.
- Ensure product pricing is competitive where there is competition for a product. Maximize pricing opportunities where our products command a higher position compared to our competitor’s product.
- Cross-check & approve customer sales orders, invoices & delivery waybills, as well as following up and confirming customer payments.
- Keep track of sales budgets and ensure the Order-to-Payment cycle is followed strictly.
- Provide inputs daily on B2B order balances and collections.
- Review monthly, quarterly and annual sales report with Head of Sales.
- Manage and compile internal reports, as required.
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience
- Should have at least 5-7 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- An MBA with a degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business administration, advertising or a related field is required.
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing and sales techniques and concepts.
- Must be self-motivated, confident, enthusiastic and able to work independently with minimal supervision. A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Must possess basic computer knowledge being able to use programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Tally ERP9 is desirable.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.